Speculum.


Speculum

I know I've been writing in a 3rd grammatical person sense ever since this blog's inception, so I've decided to add a few things about me.

I'm 16, I'm an incoming high school Senior and that's really me in the picture. 
I made this blog because I got inspired by the blog of one of my school's alumni. She's actually well known in society now and I do hope to be like her soon. 
I've been writing almost anything that pops into my head ever since I was a child. I love words, how they make or break people, how they hurt us, heal us. They fascinate me. I know I'm loud, verbose and really just too much of a speaker. 
I love being immersed in culture. Whether it's music, movies or food. Anything! I just love exploring the possibilities. 
I'm terrified of the fact that I'll be entering college in a year. Terrified of leaving the school that has become part of daily routine I've had ever since.
I have this tendency to like guys who are somewhat dysfunctional in a way and actually turn out to be taken. 
I'm addicted to England, the British, Burberry, Topshop, Harry Potter, Downton Abbey and tea.
Lady Mary Crawley, Lady Violet Crawley, Lady Cora Crawley, Lady Sybil Crawley-Branson, Hermione Granger, Lily Evans-Potter, Narcissa Malfoy, Irene Adler, Cee Tallis and Arya are my fictional heroines.
Emma Waston, Michelle Dockery, Alexa Chung and Natalia Vodianova are my Greek goddesses.
I'm still waiting for my own Matthew Crawley. Minus his dying bit.

I'm still sixteen. Maybe it is time for me to live a little more and to live a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment