subtle pain



Oh my God 
Lend me your shirt tonight
And I'll make you breakfast in the morning
Give me your warmth tonight
And I'll give you coffee when you wake up
Share with me the sea of blankets 
And I'll float in them with you at dawn
Love me tonight
And I'll love you 'til the morning light

My love I need to see you tonight
Because dreams it seems
Have ceased to be enough
What am I supposed to do
With an empty bed 
And a hole in my heart created by you
I’m already done with planning out the future
But I realized the future lacks 
you

I’m already asking for little things
And little things break
My imagination has woven a fragile picture
And I keep waking up to a broken song
Forgive me
Forgive me
For waiting so long

So, my love
Won’t you come to the bedroom
And come along

Come along

No comments:

Post a Comment