hurricane drunk

It's bad enough that everything rushes back in whenever you decide to give up
Some evil act of nature screws you up and makes you think that everything's alright
That it allows you to move on
But really, it doesn't. 

I just really want to move on. 
Leave. Run away. 
Drive to unknown places and just stay. 
I want something new.
A change of scenery, new people to meet, new memories to make. 

Different. 
I am so sick of the same failures, tired of same routines and bored of the same conversations.
It's all fake smiles, little talks and superficial people.

I need to find myself again. 
Because the truths I once thought were stable are failing me.
Things that I thought were capable of are not working out for me now.

I am so lost.
I'm right at the middle of the crossroads and I have no idea where to go.

So, as cliché as it sounds...

Jesus please just take the wheel.  




No comments:

Post a Comment