leap of faith

You're my leap of faith You're scaring me with your words and your ways
You make my heart beat erratically You make my head spin rapidly
You've made me forget pain of the last But I fear that we're going too fast
I have no complaints I merely have concerns
I'd rather have you here with me But somehow I fear, it's not meant to be
You have someone waiting on you I only have my shadow who's still in the blue
I do not wish to take you away by force I do not wish to take you away at all
If you're to come to me, I shall welcome you with open arms But if perhaps you decide against it, I will inflict no harm
I should like to think we should end amicably But believe me, I would only hope that it would never be
You tell me you have her in your dreams I could say that I have you in mine
Perhaps we could meet in the middle And cross the great divide

No comments:

Post a Comment