riddles

Aren't you 
tired of us?
tired of them? 
tired of me??


Does she
keep you up some nights?
occupy your mind?
make you smile at times??


Will you
sleep?
stay? 
or pray??


Should I
believe your words?
look away when I see you and her?
sing you a lullaby??


Have you
thought of tomorrow's plans?
smoked today's last cigarette?
missed yesterday's call??


Will I
keep holding on?
continue being passed on?
endure being lead on??


Do you
watch her favorite movies?
hold her when she cries?
let her tell you all her favorite parts when you've seen it a million times??

Is she
an earthquake?
a hurricane?
a storm??

Are you
going to be alright?
going to stay the night?
too tired to fight??

May I
hold on tight?
close my eyes?
tell you goodnight??

Can you
play with my hair?
rest your head?
tell me things I need to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment